Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BEST MOVIE LINES

Hollywood wouldn't be the dreamy wonderland that it is if it weren't for the movies.
How did they do that effects, compelling charachters, engaging scripts- these are what turn audiences into fans, into fanatics.
And the mob, if you will, is the most powerful force behind the success of any film. They stard with the dialogue, repeating and animating daily conversations with memorable quotes. Then it snowballs to poster on the wall, overpriced merchandise even intimateapparel (I've seen thongs printed with "My Precious"). So, are you a real film buff? See the movie lines below.

1. May the Force be with you.
2. My Precious.
3. Show me the money!
4. You want the truth? you can't handle the truth!
5.It's Alive! It's Alive!
6. Yeah, baby, yeah!
7. Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary.
8. There's no place like home.
9. I see dead people.
10. I'll be back.
11. Fasten your seat belts.
12. Go ahead make my day.
13. You talking to me?
14. It was beauty killed the beast
15. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

1 comment: